Sales Development Representative Job Description
Tired or Stuck in your current Sales Role?
Ready to work for a company with PURPOSE??
A company that has pride in its work, takes customer success seriously so they aren't complaining to you post-sale...
A company that will allow you unlimited growth?
#228 INC 500 in 2020! And we're just getting started!
Only Apply if you are a high-energy, tech-savvy professional that is smart, witty, LOVES DOGS, is confident, and looking for a career in SaaS and tech startups. PS - we have an in-house chef, a green smoothie, and healthy lunch is included daily.
Check out our company: www.reviewwave.com
NO REMOTE WORKERS.
You must be able to come into the office in south Irvine, CA. No exceptions.
Responsibilities & Requirements
A Sales Development Representative is a salesperson-in-training. You’ll help Account Executives cultivate leads and sell Review Wave to businesses. After your apprenticeship, and you’re consistently at the top of the leaderboard, you’ll begin to nurture leads of your own, and will take a generous commission for the relationships you help to create… which means that if you work hard, you can out-earn many of your peers.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Maintain engagement with new, and existing leads.
- Crush scheduling demos via phone.
- Use Hubspot.
- Use a Macbook, top of line headset, standing desk, and more
We’re looking for people who...
- Have a desire for sales and are looking to start their career
- Have a positive attitude and are obsessed with helping others
- Are driven, self-motivated, results-oriented, and have a fantastic work ethic
- Have a keen desire to continually develop and grow their skills
- Love talking with people, have a great phone manner, and can communicate effectively with succinct, crisp emails
- Are masters of efficiency, highly organized, and love using technology to get things done quickly
- Are self-starters who thrive in a FAST-paced and dynamic environment
- Not afraid to fail forward - always being thankful and learning the lesson
This is a full-time role based in Irvine, CA with flexible hours. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, and our culture. We understand things can get stressful so we give as much back as possible.
We’re offering a competitive compensation of $60-80k with salary, benefits, and uncapped commissions.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
1) Please familiarize yourself with our company. Explore www.reviewwave.com. Understand WHO we are, WHAT we do, and WHY we do it.