Sales Development Representative
Tired or Stuck in your current role?
Ready to work for a company with PURPOSE??
A company that takes pride in its work and takes the success of its customers seriously? A company that wants you to be able to grow indefinitely??
Pay: $60-100k (Base + Uncapped Commissions!)
#228 INC 500 in 2020! #328 INC 500 in 2021!! And we're just getting started!
Only Apply if you are a high-energy, tech-savvy professional that is smart, witty, LOVES DOGS, is confident, and looking for a career in SaaS and tech startups. PS - we have an in-house chef, a green smoothie, and healthy lunch is included daily.
Check us out @ www.reviewwave.com
NO REMOTE WORKERS.
Must be able to come into the office, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4 pm.
Responsibilities & Requirements
A Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a salesperson-in-training. You’ll help Account Executives cultivate leads and sell Review Wave to businesses. After you’re consistently at the top of the leaderboard, you’ll begin to nurture leads of your own, and will take a generous commission for the relationships you help to create… which means that if you work hard, you can out-earn many of your peers.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Maintain engagement with new, and existing leads.
- Crush scheduling demos via phone.
We’re looking for Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who…
- Have a desire for sales and are looking to start their career
- Have a positive attitude and are obsessed with helping others
- Are driven, self-motivated, results-oriented, efficient, organized, and have a fantastic work ethic
- Have a keen desire to continually develop and grow their skills
- Are self-starters who thrive in a FAST-paced and dynamic environment
- Not afraid to fail forward - always being thankful and learning the lesson
Do you have what it takes?
Email email@example.com with your resume and a brief intro to the real you! Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.