The following terms and conditions govern your participation in the Review Wave Customer Referral Program, which we’ll call Program here for short. The Program is run by us; Message Metric.
The Participants referred to below are you (a Qualified User), and the person you’ve referred (a Referred User). To be eligible for a reward, you, as participants must agree to be bound by the rules described below.
- Qualified User who is an active member of an account that has a paid subscription to Review Wave at the time the referral is made.
- The Referred User is not a member of any other Review Wave account (whether they’re active, expired or canceled or a paid, free or trial account).
- The Referred User was not referred to Review Wave at an earlier date by someone else.
- The first payment submitted by the Referred Account to Review Wave was successfully processed.
- The Referred Account created by the Referred User must not be for a company associated with any other Review Wave accounts (whether they’re active, expired or canceled or a paid, free or trial account).
- The Qualified User and the Referred User cannot be employed by the same company.
- The Referred Account must convert to a paid Review Wave subscription to be eligible for gift card.
- Amazon Gift Card: refers to a gift card purchased for the Amazon website in the country in which the Participant is located.
- If you meet either of the conditions above, you’ll receive either an Amazon Gift Card (which is referred to as the “Reward”). No Reward will be given in relation to any referrals that don’t fit these qualifications.
- There is no limit to the number of gift cards you can earn.
- By taking part you agree:
- To comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery laws
- Not to engage in any activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive or that may be considered spamming
- Message Metric reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
*Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Gift cards may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. Gift cards are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, TM & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.