SaaS Copywriter Application Project
Tired or Stuck in your current role?
Ready to work for a company with PURPOSE??
A company that takes pride in its work and takes the success of its customers seriously? A company that wants you to be able to grow indefinitely??
#228 INC 500 in 2020! #328 INC 500 in 2021 #891 INC 500 in 2022! And we're just getting started!
Help us invest in you!
We're a fast-growing company. We need to hire an in-house copywriter, fast!
We'll pay you $60K to learn...
...With the goal of you making over $100K in your first year.
Instructions to Apply:
Copywriters live & die by their abilities.
1) Do your research on Review Wave. Make sure it's a company & culture that actually interests you.
2) Write a letter that conveys WHO you are as a person!
3) Write a Sales Letter for your favorite book; no more than 3 pages.
Submit items #2 and #3 to email@example.com with the subject line “Copywriter Application Project- YOUR NAME”
If you have a portfolio of previous copywriting work that you've done, feel free to include a link to it.
You'll also have a personal development budget to purchase copywriting courses, training, mentorship, software, etc., that we agree can accelerate you toward mastery. No college degree is required. You don't need a portfolio, either. This position is perfect for the person obsessed with direct response & feels they have something to prove.
Hint: Do a deep dive on our website and socials to understand who we are, what we do, and the clients we serve!
Thanks for taking the time to show us your skills, and we are so excited to see your work!
Apply only if you are a high-energy, tech-savvy professional who is smart, hungry for success, witty, empathetic, LOVES DOGS, is confident and looking for a career in SaaS and tech startups. PS: we have an in-house chef who provides a green smoothie and healthy lunch DAILY.
Check us out @ www.reviewwave.com
NO REMOTE WORKERS.
Must be able to come into the office, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4 pm.
Qualities for Success:
- You’re a complex problem solver/outside-the-box thinker, especially with tech!
- You can be self-sufficient but you’re also a team player.
- You’re an efficient and highly organized self-starter who thrives in challenging situations and FAST-paced environments.
- You love feedback and you’re always looking to reach new heights.
- You’re driven and the opportunity to grow outside your comfort zone excites you!